- We have breakfast at the house each morning. Lunch is typically wherever we are out in the field. Dinner is back at the house. Chris or Christina cook and we clean.
- Throughout this week, we will frequently be checking the mouse traps. I'm not exactly sure yet what we'll do with what we find but I'll fill you in as I learn.
- We are supposed to continue to look for poop. I believe we are going to try to look for snowshoe hare poop and deer poop. Some volunteers saw beer poop today but it was old. Hopefully, they are still hibernating. Climate changes sometimes confuse them. I hope to share more about this later.
- We are supposed to set up camera traps so we can see what goes in when we aren't around.
- Beaver watching is on the agenda.
- Toward the end of the week, we will have to collect all the mouse traps. I sure hope I find all of mine. They are expensive!
- On Sunday, we are scheduled to go to Kejimkujik National Park (I have no idea how to say that).
I hope there are more questions soon!